I'm going to miss food ... I mean grandma

My mom's going to be home in about 12 hours! I'm so excited. She's been to the U.S. and Canada, and if Facebook status are an indication, I'm pretty sure she enjoyed herself there. It's only been three weeks, but it felt shorter.

But now that she's coming home, my grandmother, who's staying with us while mom's away, will have to go home already. Nooo! For three weeks, we've eaten everything except take-out, pizza and canned food! I kind of miss pizza, but nothing beats whatever my grandmother cooks. I will miss her and her cookings even though they are loaded with vegetables I don't eat. I guess we're going to go back to not-healthy eating.

READING UPDATE:
Jace is sexy. Yes, I'm ashamed that that's
all I've picked up from the book so far.

I started reading Huntley Fitzpatrick's My Life Next Door last night and when I stopped this morning, I was almost halfway done. WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF?! Is there an app for when you'r reading and it sets off an alarm after like a few hours to remind you to stop reading for a while and do your homework (I HAVEN'T STARTED!) because that would totally be a useful app. For me.

Oh when will I ever finish
you?
Also, I'm still not done with Barry Lyga's I Hunt Killers, which I've been reading for SEVEN DAYS now. In those 7 days, I read two books in less than a day and I finished one in three days.  What is wrong with me? It's not that it's not interesting (It is. It's about a son of a serial killer, how can that not be interesting?!) but ... I can't focus on one book when there are other books I can't wait to read just staring at me whispering "Read meeeeeeee."






I better get started on my homework.

After a few more chapters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment