WinterHaven Sleigh Tour: Dear Santa Wishlist


Today, I am excited to share my Dear Santa Book Wish hosted by WinterHaven Sleigh Books. Too see who has wished to Santa, go to WinterHaven Sleigh Books for the links to the participating blogs!

Dear Santa,

You of all people should know that I've been nothing but good this year! You should, since you have a list and all, and you probably have a naughty and nice tracker or something. So maybe for Christmas, you could help me cross out one book from my Wishlist? Even just one would be great. I would love David Levithan's The Lover's Dictionary, which I have been looking for everywhere but can never seem to find!!! Or just about anything by David Levithan, except Will Grayson, Will Grayson. I can also accept Realm of Possibility and 21 Proms, or How They Met and Other Stories. OH GOD MAKE ME STOP. Okay. Anyway, that's all. Just one of those would be great! And I promise to be extra good next year. 


6 comments:

Drea Shane said...

The Dear Santa Book Wish is a great idea:)
I am a new follower also!
check out my blog at http://andreaheltsley.blogspot.com
Cheers
Andrea

Richa said...

I loved Every Day by David Levithan, you should check that out if you haven't read it :)
New follower!
Richa @ City of Books

Christina Kit. said...

David Levithan is an awesome awesome author. For a Christmas book try Dash and Lily's:))

I'd love Shadows in the Silence or Clockwork Princess:))

ccfioriole at gmail dot com

Atmika@I Talk Books! said...

Great letter. I love David Levithan's writing. I need to read more books by him.

Natasha said...

I haven't read anything by David Levithan yet but I hope to soon.
I would love Poison Princess by Kresley Cole.
natasha_donohoo_8 at hotmail dot com

Jessirae said...

I have never read anything by David Levithan, which is a shame for me really, but I do want to read his Every Day novel! This book you have chosen sounds really good too! I'll have to check it out! I hope Santa grants your wish! My wish would be for Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi :) *crosses fingers*

Post a Comment