Maximum pleasure

I was at the drugstore the other day with my friend and I was in line to pay at the cashier. You know how they have all these little things around the cashier in case you realize, that yes,  you did need gum! Or batteries! Or condom.

The line was taking a long time and I started to pick up things from the shelves. I picked up something called a lubricant jelly.

I didn't know what it was.

But its slogan was "USE TONIGHT FOR MAXIMUM PLEASURE!" I may sound stupid, but I still couldn't figure out what it's for.

I stared at it figuring out what it's for but my friend nudged me and whispered "Put that down." I looked at him weird.

The other people in line were looking at us disapprovingly.

"What's this for?" I asked him, but he didn't reply and just took it from me and put it back. He was blushing and the old people near us were giving us the stink-eye. I had no idea what their problem was.

"Maximum pleasure? THINK ABOUT IT." He told me later and I realized ..

Guys use it to ...

oh.

Ohhhh.

The slogan finally made sense.

He just laughed at me all the way home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment