Crazy!

Prelims term went from "what's new?" to "WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH THIS SHIT IS GETTING CRAZY!!" I can barely keep up with all my subjects. Just last week, we had a long test for Family and Community Health (that I did not thoroughly study for) and that turned out good, considering I only scanned my notes two hours ahead of the exam. I finished the exam in less than twenty minutes but I didn't want to be the first one to pass my paper so I slept for a while. I haven't been getting any sleep lately.

Then last Monday, we had a long test for Calculus!!! I also did not really study for that. I am now thinking I have a problem. It was okay but you know how your mind completely blanks on that one topic that you did study for and then you're left staring at your exam paper and praying to the God of Remembering Something (if there is such a god)? It happened to me. I wanted to cry because I actually studied for that one topic but I forgot!!! Also, I had the sniffles. The silence in the exam room was occasional broken by the sound of me trying to keep my snot inside my nose. It was embarrassing.

And also, we studied how to take someone's vital signs in FamComm Lab. I struggled. Not so much with the how to wash your hands properly, but with the temperature taking and blood pressure taking and the pulse rate taking and the respiratory rate taking. Mostly with the BP and pulse rate taking.

I could not for the life of me locate the pulse of my partner. It took me about 5 minutes and I honestly wanted to just pretend that I finally felt it and just blurt out a random number that would fall in the normal pulse rate range of an adult.

I struggled so much with how to take a blood pressure. I could cry. Why can't we just use digital sphygmomanometer?!?!?!? I borrowed my friend's sphygmo so I can practice on everyone in my house right now.

I still can't do it. We have a practical exam on Monday. We have to take all the vital signs in 2 minutes.

HELP ME.

5/5 stars!
We have a long test for Genetics tomorrow. Why am I online?

READING UPDATE:

I finally finished I Hunt Killers!!!!!

I KNOW RIGHT?

It's actually pretty good. Please don't consider my slowness and laziness in reading this book as an indication that this isn't a good book, because it really is. Towards the end, I couldn't put it down anymore and I read it all night even though I needed to get up early the next day.

I can't wait for the next book because the ending is a major cliffhanger! I wanted to throw the book across the room when I was done with it BECAUSE WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO UNTIL THE NEXT BOOK I'M DYING HERE WITH ANTICIPATION AND SUSPENSE THIS IS WHY I HATE READING SERIES

Anyway.

I also bought a new book: Lauren Oliver's Before I Fall

I bought this last weekend. I was originally going to buy David Levithan's Lovers Dictionary, but I couldn't find it anywhere! So frustrating. Anyway, I also considered buying Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler's The Future of Us but I left that bookstore because I thought I'd go to another mall and see if they had LD in the bookstores there.

They didn't. And they didn't have The Future of Us too.

So I bought this instead because it's on my Wishlist! I also considered buying Gayle Forman's If I Stay, but I don't know, I felt like I should buy this first. For some reason. I could always come back for it next weekend.

And lastly, MY JOHN GREEN BOOKS ARE NOW COMPLETE!!

Yes, that means I have Paper Towns now. Woooot! But it is so far down my To-Read List, because I still have a few books to read before that but still, you know? Aaah.

I love books.

I'm currently reading the collaborative work of John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle, which is Let It Snow. I'm on the 2nd story now, which is by John Green. The first one is so cute and fluffy and ugh why don't things like that happen to me

Instead I'm stuck with three Genetics hand-outs and a Medical Parasitology book to study. Darn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment